The reason people approach us for help is usually the pain or discomfort they experience, either not knowing how to make themselves feel better, or finding an effective, sustainable solution. The pain or discomfort translates into various types of complaints both on functional (work, study, etc.), relational, psychic and physical. Sometimes the pain or discomfort is difficult to identify and / or understand. Together we can investigate what the pain or discomfort is, how you can deal with this and how we will tackle it together.
Complaints or questions that people are come to our practise are
- Conflicts With Yourself And / Or The Environment
- Obsessive Thoughts And Actions
- Aggression And Anger
- Life-Stage Problem
- Adjustment Problems
- Mourning / Loss
- Sleep Problems
- Problems Within The Relationship And / Or The Family Atmosphere
- Excessive Or Disproportionate Behavior (Eg In Substance Use, Gaming, Internet, Shopping, Sexual Behavior)
- Eating And Weight Problems
- Performance Reduction
- Problems To Turn Wishes / Ideas / Schedules Into Actions / Results
If you do not find your complaint or question above, please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss whether we can help you.